Want to enjoy a well-mannered dog today?
K9 Training School
Below are the details of our program. We started our program back in 2007 and thus are very experienced in providing the best results. The plus of this particular real-life program is to save you time and frustration, while we get to know your dog very well for great feedback on his/her temperament.
Please check out our albums of happy, well-trained pooches at https://www.facebook.com/pg/toplinek9solutions/photos/?tab=albums
Let us know what other questions you have, or if you’d like to meet us in person next.
- We teach real-life, practical manners! Who cares about whether your dog can “sit” or “down” if they still act like a maniac in the house, at the park and out in public?!?
- Your buddy will stay in our own home environment for real-life results. By integrating in our homes, we can work with your dog all day long to address situations as they arise. We do not crate them in a room/basement with a bunch of other dogs, to only come out a few times per day to work on commands.
- Your dog will enjoy field trips every 2-3 days at varying locations to learn polite public manners as well as self-control that will transfer back to your home environment. Locations include parks, malls, classes, pet stores, and businesses. This has proven to be a huge plus in the success of your dog’s training!
- We do not use shock/static collars. Our tools are based on trust and respect.
- We make sure that we transfer the material back to you. This program includes TWO private consults in YOUR home. The first one when we return your dog so we can transfer the learned material to you as there is no point in your dog listening to us :), they need to listen to you ultimately. And the second one 1-2 weeks later to bring in any loopholes.
- We pick up your dog in your home environment so we can best service your particular needs and lifestyle.
- We will send you regular photos of your dog’s progress so you can see what he is learning!
- You have access to our group classes for free so you can have continuous support.
- You can reach out to us anytime for continuing support. We want you to be successful!
All this for only $2350 and you are on your way to proudly enjoy your well-mannered dog!
Let us know what other questions you have, or if you’d like to meet us in person next. We also offer Private Training at your home and Group Classes so we are happy to help you determine which of our programs best services your needs.
We can correct Obedience Issues with your dog such as:
- House Training
- Crate Training
- Leash Pulling
- Solidifying basic manners for reliability
- Good manners while greeting strangers
- Come foundation training
- Anxiety issues
Questions? Call us at 919-714-9846 or contact us
Ready to reserve your spot? Use the form below and we will get you all set up:
“Two of our dogs were trained by Topline K9 Solutions. The 3-week live-in training is amazing. My dogs can go everywhere with me because they are so well behaved. Noah was our first to enjoy the 3-week training. Then my boy Charlie and of course he is doing amazing. They have also done private lessons with our third dog. We love these trainers and how friendly and experienced they are.”
–B.C., Charlie, KTS
My husband and I were lucky enough to discover Topline k9 solutions and we couldn’t be happier! Our 15-month old Newfie did the 3-week live-in training and the results speak for themselves! Throughout the 3 weeks, we received videos, photos, and progress updates of our learning boy. They have been so great with follow up and post training to ensure everything is still going smoothly! Our dog Remy trained specifically with Joel, and we love him so much (as does Remy ) that he still goes to daycare there a couple weeks a month. Topline K9 Solutions has such a quick response time and is super professional and reassuring that your dog is in GOOD hands. Remy is 132 lbs and me being 5 months pregnant, I have no fear of walking my dog in public with other dogs and people. Remy has become a breeze to walk, not to mention his wait command no matter his surroundings is truly remarkable. I highly recommend Topline K9 Solutions! Mark And Sylvie have a wonderful thing going here!
–Ali Aquino, Remington, KTS & CE