Our Continuing Education Program is a great alternative to boarding or pet sitting. This program is only available for our current Topline K9 Solutions clients or per referral from one of our networking trainers.
Benefits to you:
- Enjoy peace of mind while out of town.
- We keep your dog in the comfort of our trainer’s own home! They integrate with us so they don’t miss household life.
- We will not allow your dog to practice bad manners.
- We can reinforce training they already know.
- We provide great professional feedback as we get to know your dog personally.
Rate: $65/night per dog.
Pooches dropped off before 12 pm and/or picked up after 6 pm will be charged an additional night.
Transportation for your dog to and from your trainer’s home is not included. Here are our transportation fees if you would like your trainer to pick up and/or drop off your dog(s).
* $10 if less than 30 minutes roundtrip
* $20 per 30-60 minutes roundtrip
* $25 per 60-90 minutes roundtrip
Items you dog needs: Food, Treats, Blanket/Towel, and possibly Crate (please double check on the crate with your trainer)
Things have been so much better since we’ve come back home. Ziggy has been very well behaved and much calmer too. Listening better as well!
Looks like Ryan did him some good!
Corie and Ziggy
We had a wonderful experience with Ryan. He is so knowledgeable and good at what he does. Our dog is almost “cured” of her nipping after her stay with him. We have been using his suggestions since we got her back today to stop her nipping, and it is working great!!!
Leslie Lanzilli and little Autumn
Autumn playing with her buddies. Yes! One of them is a cat 🙂 They take turns chasing. And when Autumn is not playing, she snuggles or listens to books …